I wrote about 5 Ways God Speaks: Creation, Scripture, the Spirit, Other Believers, Circumstances.
But beware that Satan counterfeits God’s voice:
1. He speaks by separating creation from God’s design, encouraging us to worship creation instead of Creator, defending animals but not unborn babies, worshiping sex outside God’s design, promoting evolution (Romans 1:18-32; 2 Peter 3:3-7).
2. He speaks by misrepresenting God’s Word, twisting, cutting, pasting, and misusing it (Matthew 4:1-11, esp. v.6).
Satan’s tricks, Satan twists Scripture3. He offers a fake version of godliness, using false definitions of love to persuade us to accept our culture’s moral values and do things against God’s Word (2 Corinthians 11:3-4).
4. He speaks through people, watering down the Gospel, persuading us to take the easy way, to put self first (1 Corinthians 15:33; Ephesians 5:6).
5. He speaks through circumstances, opening doors of temptation (Genesis 3:1-7).
Be Alert – 1 Peter 5:8
Wear God’s full Armor (testing everything with the Sword of Truth) – Ephesians 6:10-18
Look for God’s way – 1 Corinthians 10:13
Satan is a liar
1. I encourage you to review the Bite Size Study Anatomy of a Temptation, highlighting some of Satan’s strategies with Eve.
2. I encourage you to review the Bible Love Note 3 of Satan’s Tricks, highlighting some of Satan’s strategies with Christ.
3. Ask God how you can apply this passage to your life in practical ways. In what ways can you be more alert and sober minded to the strategies of Satan?
1 Peter 5:8: Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
I found this interesting. You may too:
There was a Pastor who had a Choir team and the Choir was the Best Team ever in his Mind. People would not afford to miss their Ministration during Service and at Conferences.
The Pastor died 3 days before the Youth conference. So the Pastor Cried out to God that he could not Miss the day his Choir was singing and God said you can’t go back on earth but the day your choir will be Ministering, I will grant you the Chance to see them Singing on Earth.
So the day came and God fulfilled His promise to the Pastor. What shocked the Pastor was that he could only hear two Female and one Male voice amongst the whole choir.
He asked God why am I Hearing only Three person Voice yet people are rejoicing with the way they are singing…and God replied, ” here in Heaven we only hear the Voices of those who sing in Truth and in Spirit, also in Right Standing with my Word…”.
The Pastor Cried and said what about my Wife and Others?
God replied,” they are doing it for Prestige not for my Sake, so only those on Earth Rejoice but the Heavens are not Moved by that.
So its a lesson for you Worshippers…. Do not please Man but your Father who sees the Heart, who sees Every place you are, who sees your Commitment at His Works.
*Pass this to other Worshippers especially Groups, it’s faster.*
Evangelist R. W. Schambach writes:
“I will never forget, the greatest miracle I ever witnessed began with an offering. It happened under the ministry of Brother A. A. Allen.
I was with this man of God for about five years in the fifties. . .”
“. . . . A woman brought her child, who had twenty-six major diseases, to our meeting. I’ll never forget this as long as I live.
The boy was born blind, deaf and mute. Both arms were crippled and deformed. His elbows protruded up into his little tummy; his knees touched his elbows. Both legs were crippled and deformed; he had club feet. When he was born, his doctors said that boy would never live to see his first birthday, but they were wrong; he was approaching four years of age. Of course, his condition was breaking his mama’s heart. She came to our meetings all week, and I got concerned about that boy. In those crusades, we had each person with a need fill out a prayer card, and as the Holy Spirit moved, we would pray for the needs God inspired us to pray for. And the Holy Spirit didn’t seem to be moving us to pray for that little boy.”
“The following Sunday, his mother came to me and said, ‘Brother Schambach, I’m down to my last twenty dollars. I’ve paid the hotel bill, but we’ve been eating in the restaurant, coming to three services a day and giving in every offering. All the money has run out. My baby has not been prayed for.’ She was very upset, and she was ready to give up and go home.”
“I said ‘Ma’am, I can’t apologize for the moving of the Holy Ghost. I know you have to leave tonight, but if you come to the service and, once again, the Holy Spirit leads in another direction, and your son’s prayer card is not drawn for prayer, I will personally take your baby to the man of God’s trailer house and see that he lays hands on your baby. You will not leave disappointed.’ And I meant that from my heart.” “That night I came out, and I led the singing in that evening service. Then I introduced Brother A. A. Allen, and he came bouncing out on that platform and said ‘Tonight we’re going to receive an offering of faith.’ I had never heard him use that expression before, and I saw eyebrows lift all over the congregation. He went on, ‘Now, if you don’t know what I mean when I say an ‘offering of faith,’ I mean for you to give God
something you cannot afford to give. That’s a good definition, isn’t it? If you can afford it, there’s no faith connected to it. So give Him something you can’t afford to give.'” “As soon as Brother Allen said that, I saw that boy’s mother leap out into the aisle and come running. Three thousand people were watching her in that Birmingham Fairgrounds Arena as she threw something in that offering bucket. I never saw anybody in such a hurry to give, and, I confess, I was nosy. I came down off that platform to see what she had given. You know what I saw in that bucket? A twenty dollar bill.”
“I knew that was all she had. She had told me that. She had driven from Knoxville, Tennessee, to the meeting in Birmingham, Alabama. She didn’t know how she was going to get home or what she was going to use to feed herself and her baby on the way. I went behind the platform and wept. I prayed, ‘Lord, I’ve been trying to teach that woman faith all week. But now I’m asking You to give me faith like she’s got!'”
“. . . Brother Allen went on and collected the offering and launched into his sermon. But about fifteen minutes into his message he stopped and said, ‘I’m being carried away in the Spirit.'” “I said to myself, ‘Here we go again on another trip.’ This is how God used him: he said he could see what the Holy Spirit wanted to communicate to him like he was watching it on a television screen. He would describe it as he saw it. That night he said, ‘I’m being carried away to a huge white building. Oh, it’s a hospital.’ Of course, I heard this kind of thing every night that I worked with Brother Allen so I was sitting there unmoved.” “Then he said, ‘I’m inside the hospital, and there’s no doubt in my mind where I’m heading because I hear all these babies crying.
It’s a maternity ward. I see five doctors around a table. A little baby has been born. The baby was born with twelve, no, sixteen, no, twenty-six diseases.'”
“When he said that, I started getting chill bumps up and down my spine. I said, ‘Oh, my God, tonight’s that baby’s night!” “Brother Allen continued, ‘Twenty-six diseases. The doctors said he’d never live to see his first birthday, but that’s not so. That boy is approaching four. Now I see the mother packing a suitcase.
They are going on a trip. Another lady’s with her. The baby’s in a bassinet. It’s in the back seat of an old Ford. They’re driving down the highway. I see the Alabama/Tennessee border. That automobile is driving in the parking lot. Lady you’re here tonight. Bring me that baby! God’s going to give you twenty-six miracles.'” “That woman came running again for the second time that night. She put the baby in Brother Allen’s arms. I jumped up to stand beside him, and everybody in the audience, 3,000 strong, was standing. Brother Allen must have wanted to be sure that the audience was agreeing in faith for the miracle because he said, ‘Everybody, close your eyes.’ But I thought, ‘Not me, mister. I’m going to be scriptural on this one. I’m going to watch and pray. I’ve been waiting for this all week. ‘” “That little boy’s tongue had been hanging out of his mouth all week. The first thing I saw as Brother Allen prayed was that tongue snapped back in the mouth like a rubber band. For the first time in four years, the little guy’s tongue was in his mouth. I saw two little whirlpools in his eyes, just a milky color. You couldn’t tell whether he had blue or brown or what color of eyes.
But during the prayer, that whirlpool ceased, and I saw two brand new brown eyes! I knew God had opened his eyes, and if God opened the eyes, I knew He had unstopped the deaf ears.” “Then those little arms began to snap like pieces of wood; and for the first time, they stretched out. The legs cracked like wood popping. All of sudden, I saw God form toes out of those club feet as easily as child forms something with silly-putty. The crowd was watching by this time going wild! I have never seen any people shout and rejoice so much in all my life.”
“I saw that baby placed on his feet, and he began to run for the first time in his life. He had never seen his mama before, never said a word, but he began running across the platform and I was running right after him to catch him. He leaped into his mama’s arms, and I heard him say his first word, ‘Mama.'”
” . . . . The following Saturday after his healing, I received a special delivery letter from his mother. . . She said ‘Brother Schambach, I took the baby to the hospital Monday morning, and the doctors won’t give him back. They kept him all week. They have called in every doctor from all over the country who has had anything to do with the case. They have pronounced my baby cured of twenty-six major diseases.’ Of course, we went on to get the copies of the affidavits from the doctors certifying that boy’s life was a genuine miracle.”
“Her letter continued, ‘You remember that last Sunday when I told you all I had was twenty dollars? God knows that was the truth.
But when that man of God said to give something you can’t afford, I leaped into the aisle. The moment I hit that aisle, for the first time in my life I heard the devil talk. The devil told me, ‘You can’t give that; that’s not yours. Fifteen dollars of that goes to the doctor. Five dollars is for gas to get home.’ The faster I ran, the faster he talked. But as soon as I turned loose of that money, he stopped talking.’
“‘Brother Schambach, all you saw was those twenty-six miracles, but there is one you don’t know anything about. After you were gone, people were staying there. They wanted to see the baby and see what God had done. People shook hands with me. When one lady shook my hands, I felt a folded piece of paper between my palms. I opened it up and saw it was a twenty dollar bill. As I shook hands with the people who had lined up, every one of them had a folded paper in their hand. I went into the ladies room and counted $235!'”
THE ABOVE EXCERPT WAS TAKEN FROM
Schambanch, R. W.
Who says yours is impossible?
GIVE IT A TRY TODAY AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
Please Share if you are touched by this testimony to help the faith of your contacts.
GOD BLESS YOU. AMEN
The World calls this day (April 1) “All Fools Day” or “April Fools Day”. But Who is a REAL FOOL according to the Bible?
5 times in the Bible Jesus chose to address people as “fools” in the gospels.
1. The Careless Fool – Mat. 7:24-27 (Those who do not put the Word into practice)
2. The Hypocritical Fool – Mat. 23:17-19 (Those who live double-standard lives)
3. The Sleeping Fool – Mat. 25:1-8 (Those who are unprepared for Jesus’ coming)
4. The Materialistic Fool – Luke 12:16-20 (Those who live for this world)
5. The Unbelieving Fool – Luke 24:25 (Those who do not believe in his promises)
Who else does the Bible say is a fool?
1. He Who Says There Is No God. Psalm. 14:1
2. He Who Trusts In His Own Heart. Proverbs 28:26.
3. He Who Is Always Right [In His Own Eyes.] Proverbs 12:15.
4. He Who Despises Wisdom and Instruction. Proverbs 1:7.
5. He Who Is Soon Angry. Eccl. 7:9.
6. He Who Slanders Others. Proverbs 10:18.
7. He Who Mocks At Sin. Proverbs 14:9.
8. He Who Talks A Lot. Proverbs 29:11
9. He Who Minds Others’ Business. Proverbs 20:3; 26:17.
God bless us with wisdom
When you wake up say:
God, I love you.
When leaving the house say:
God come with me.
When you feel like crying, say:
God, hug me.
When you feel happy say:
God, I adore you.
When you do something, say:
God, help me.
When you make a mistake, say:
God, forgive me.
When you go to sleep say:
Thank you God and cover me with your holy mantle.
Send this prayer to the people you care about …
*God loves you!*
This is so neat. I had never heard this before. This is beautiful – and it is surely worth making the 5 finger prayer a part of our lives.
1. Your thumb is nearest you. So begin your prayers by praying for those closest to you. They are the easiest to remember. To pray for our loved ones is, as C. S. Lewis once said, a ‘sweet duty.’
2. The next finger is the pointing finger. Pray for those who teach, instruct and heal. This includes teachers, doctors, and ministers. They need support and wisdom in pointing others in the right direction. Keep them in your prayers.
3. The next finger is the tallest finger. It reminds us of our leaders. Pray for the president, leaders in business and industry, and administrators. These people shape our nation and guide public opinion. They need God’s guidance.
4. The fourth finger is our ring finger. Surprising to many is the fact that this is our weakest finger, as any piano teacher will testify. It should remind us to pray for those who are weak, in trouble or in pain. They need your prayers day and night.
5. And lastly comes our little finger – the smallest finger of all which is where we should place ourselves in relation to God and others. As the Bible says, ‘The least shall be the greatest among you.’ Your pinkie should remind you to pray for yourself. By the time you have prayed for the other four groups, your own needs will be put into proper perspective and you will be able to pray for yourself more effectively.
If you decide to send this to a friend, you might brighten someone’s day! Pass this on to someone special… I did.
Don’t tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is!!!!! !
Have a Blessed Day 🙏🙏🙏