This interesting prayer was given in Kansas, USA, at the opening session of their Senate. It
seems prayer still upsets some people.
When Minister Joe Wright was asked to open the new session of the Kansas Senate, everyone was expecting the usual generalities,
but this is what they heard:
“Heavenly Father, we come before you today to ask your forgiveness and to seek your direction and guidance. We know Your Word says: “Woe to those who call evil good”, but that is exactly what we have done.
* We have lost our spiritual equilibrium and reversed our values.
* We have ridiculed the absolute truth of Your Word and called it Pluralism.
* We have worshipped other gods and called it multiculturalism.
* We have endorsed perversion and called it alternative lifestyle.
* We have exploited the poor and called it the lottery.
* We have rewarded laziness and called it welfare.
* We have killed our unborn and called it choice.
* We have shot abortionists and called it justifiable.
* We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building self-esteem.
* We have abused power and called it politics.
* We have embezzled public funds and called it essential expenses.
* We have insitutionalised bribery and called it sweets of office.
* We have coveted our neighbor’s possessions and called it ambition.
*We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it freedom of expression.
* We have ridiculed the time-honored values of our forefathers and called it enlightenment.
Search us, Oh GOD, and know our hearts today; cleanse us from every sin and set us free. Amen!”
The response was immediate. A number of legislators walked out during the prayer in protest.
In 6 short weeks, Central Christian Church, where Rev. Wright is pastor, logged more than 5,000 phone calls with only 47 of those calls
The church is now receiving international requests for copies of
this prayer from India, Africa and Korea.
With the LORD’S help, may this prayer sweep over our nation and WHOLEHEARTEDLY become our desire so that we again can be
called “ONE NATION UNDER GOD.”
Think about this: If you forward this prayer to everyone on your list, in less than 30 days it would be heard by the world. How many people
on your list will not receive this prayer.
Do you have the boldness to pass it on?
I HAVE, AND I HAVE JUST SHOWN IT BY FORWARDING THIS TO YOU. GO ON FORWARD IT!!!
Proof : https://youtu.be/F-0exrd8D24
26th July 1976
26 January 2001.
Tsunami in Indian Ocean
26th Dec 2004
Mumbai attack 26/11
26th November 2008
26th July 2010
26th February 2010
Now Nepal earthquake
26th April 2015.
*Why is it Always “26” ?*
A number of interesting facts that we’d think about it:
Do we realize … ???
Aceh Tsunami 26-12-2004,
Mount Merapi Eruption
Recent earthquakes in Nepal on 26-04-2015.
Why all this Occur on the date of 26th?
Is this a coincidence ??
In The BIBLE, Read What God Said in – Haggai 2: 6
It’s written in Haggai 2: 6 “Once more (it is a little while) I will shake the heaven and earth, the sea and the dry land”
The US 🇺🇸 Senate has passed the Obama Health Care’ bill into law. The implementation would commence soon. This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care. The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm. This is to fulfill the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST!
Are you still doubting the ENDTIME? GET READY! The rapture is near! Revelations 13 is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware.
(1) Why is the chip being implanted exactly where the Bible says it would be. Why on the hand and forehead. Why not anywhere else?
(2) Why is it being connected to your bank account? Remember the Bible says you won’t be able to buy or sell without the mark . And guess what! The chip is connected to your financial details.
What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus comes now? Many are unaware that the end is near.
Don’t tell me that it’s advancement in technology or development. If any area of your life is not in sync with God’s word, repent and be converted. If you miss heaven you can never miss hell…think about it.
Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that it is for eternity…
Please rather than post and forward senseless messages. Send to everyone you know. Do the work of an evangelist. PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
Have you ever wondered what would have happened if we treat the Holy Bible the way we treat our mobile phone? ☎📱 And we really can’t live without it.
Only 7% will re-send this message. 📩
Don’t be of the 93% who will not share the message.
Satan said _”I wonder how humans claim to Love God and disobey Him, and claim they hate me yet they obey me”_
*Spiritual Health Check-Up for ALL Believing Christians:*
1. Am I regular in prayer life? (Acts 3:1; Lk 5:15,16)
2. Am I systematic in Bible meditation? (Ezr 7:10; Lk 4:16,17)
3. Am I serious about thought purity? (Prov 4:23; Mt 15:18,19)
4. Am I careful about my words? (Js 3:1,2; Eph 5:4)
5. Am I self-controlled in food habits? (Prov 23:1,2; 1 Cor 6:12,13)
6. Am I satisfied with simple lifestyle? (1 Tim 6:6-8; Phil 4:11-13)
7. Am I faithful to my spouse? (1 Tim 3:2a; Rom 2:22a)
8. Am I dutiful as a parent? (1 Tim 3:4,5; Dt 6:6,7)
9. Am I obedient to civil laws? (Mt 17:25-27; Rom 13:1-7)
10. Am I transparent in money matters? (2 Cor 8:20-22; Acts 20:33,34)
11. Am I affectionate to my sheep? (2 Cor 12:15; 1 Cor 13:1,2)
12. Am I committed to train people? (Lk 11:1,2; Eph 4:11-13)
13. Am I compassionate towards the poor? (Gal 2:9,10; Acts 20:35)
14. Am I impartial? (1 Tim 5:21; 2 Chr 19:5-9)
15. Am I dead to casteism, regionalism, nepotism, etc. (Col 3:9-11; Rev 7:9,10)
16. Am I enthusiastic in evangelism and missions? (Jn 10:16; Mt 9:36-38)
17. Am I true in reporting? (Rom 15:18; Mk 6:5)
18. Am I accountable to others? (2 Cor 8:18,19,22-24; Acts 15:22)
19. Am I open to correction? (Gal 2:11-14; Eccl 4:13)
20. Am I quiet when spoken against? (1 Pet 2:21-23; Mt 5:11,12)
21. Am I respectful of others’ reputation? (Prov 17:9; 2 Sam 1:19,20)
22. Am I friendly with my coworkers? (Jn 15:15; Acts 20:17,36-38)
23. Am I cooperative with other ministries? (Lk 5:5-7; Gal 2:7-9)
24. Am I working hard? (1 Cor 15:10,58; Jn 9:4,5)
25. Am I practising self-denial? (Lk 9:23; Jn 3:30)
*Kindly do not keep it for yourself*.
Pass this valuable ?📤msg to your lovable groups
A lady committed a crime and she was sent to court. The punishment for the crime was life imprisonment. She shed tears for help but to no avail. When the case was called in court she started weeping. Her husband, family and friends who accompanied her started weeping but there was no hope. But something happened. Before the lady could stand in the witness box a man stood up and the court room was silent. Everyone looked at Him. He was noble and gentle. He stood in the witness box and interceded on behalf of the woman. The case was difficult, yet He used all His strength, energy and resources to fight on behalf of the woman. After a long legal battle between the man and the accusers, the lady was set free. The lady fell before the man and asked *‘WHO ARE YOU’* The next day the lady deliberately committed another crime and was sent to the same court. As soon as she entered the courtroom, she saw the man who interceded for her the previous day on the judgement seat. He was no longer a lawyer, but a judge. With smiles on her face the lady said *’I have come again’* The man lifted his head and said ‘yesterday I was a lawyer, so I fought for you, even when you were guilty. But today I am a judge and my judgement must be fair.’ With tears in the ladies eyes she asked for the second time *’WHO ARE YOU’* and the man replied *”YESTERDAY I WAS YOUR SAVIOUR. BUT NOW I AM YOUR JUDGE”* Today Christ Jesus is our lawyer and redeemer, but a day is coming when He will give a fair judgement to everyone. *JESUS IS COMING SOON, SO PREPARE TO MEET HIM*. I will not force u to share this with
others, but as for me, the gospel must keep spreading! If u believe in spreading the gospel, then do so. This will help someone on your contact.
*🌷You will rise as a champion, your rainy season is coming.🌷*
My mother used to cook beans, but before she cooked the beans she picked bad and dirty beans and threw them in our backyard and only cooked the good beans, but when the rains came they became seeds and germinated and started to grow up and looked beautiful, and the same person who threw them away started harvesting . She started to see/realize that the beans she threw away had value.
Now let me tell you my brothers and sisters,don’t cry when people throw you at the backyard, don’t cry when they reject you, don’t cry while they are looking down at you. The rain is coming and the same people who rejected you will invite you .God loves those that are left out and looked down upon, God will bless you, just stay connected to him and everyone will see how valuable you are. They might try to bury you, but remember that you have germinating ability inside of you through the spirit of God.
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint
This brought tears down my eyes this morning…its a good read.
God is Faithful! – The Best Piece I’ve Read This Year!
In the country of Armenia, in 1988, Samuel and Danielle sent their young son, Armand, off to school. Samuel squatted before his son and looked him in the eye. “Have a good day at school, and remember, no matter what, I’ll always be there for you.” They hugged and the boy ran off to school.
Hours later, a powerful earthquake rocked the area. In the midst of the pandemonium, Samuel and Danielle tried to discover what happened to their son but they couldn’t get any information. The radio announced that there were thousands of casualties. Samuel then grabbed his coat and headed for the schoolyard. When he reached the area, what he saw brought tears to his eyes. Armand’s school was a pile of debris. Other parents were standing around crying.
Samuel found the place where Armand’s classroom used to be and began pulling a broken beam off the pile of rubble. He then grabbed a rock and put it to the side, and then grabbed another one.
One of the parents looking on asked, “What are you doing?” “Digging for my son,” Samuel answered. The man then said, “You’re just going to make things worse! The building is unstable,” and tried to pull Samuel away from his work.
Samuel just kept working. As time wore on, one by one, the other parents left. Then a worker tried to pull Samuel away from the rubble. Samuel looked at him and said, “Won’t you help me?” The worker left and Samuel kept digging.
All through the night and into the next day, Samuel continued digging. Parents placed flowers and pictures of their children on the ruins. But, Samuel just kept working. He picked up a beam and pushed it out of the way when he heard a faint cry. “Help! Help!” Samuel listened but didn’t hear anything again. Then he heard a muffled voice, “Papa?”
Samuel began to dig furiously. Finally he could see his son. “Come on out, son!” he said with relief.
“No,” Armand said. “Let the other kids come out first because I know you’ll get me.” Child after child emerged until, finally, little Armand appeared. Samuel took him in his arms and Armand said, “I told the other kids not to worry because you told me that you’d always be there for me!”
Fourteen children were saved that day because one father was faithful.
How much more faithful is our God Almighty! Whether trapped by fallen debris or ensnared by life’s hardships and struggles, we are never cut off from God’s faithfulness. He is true to His character. He is reliable and trustworthy and can always be counted on.
Keep trusting God to the end. Don’t break by reading alone, you might be encouraging someone.👍👍👍
Mind blowing ! Think about it …
*THE 12 SONS OF JACOB (ISRAEL) IS THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST JESUS.!!*
Jacob had twelve(12) sons, and in their names put together was the gospel hidden but now revealed through it. Its so amazing how God hid all these wonderful truths inside simple names and stories.
Here are the names and their meanings:
Reuben: Behold, A Son is
born to us
Simon: One who hears
Judah: Praise the Lord
Dan: He judged
Naphtali : My Struggle
Gad: Good fortune
Joseph: Add to my family
Benjamin: Son of
When the names are joined together, this is what it says:
_BEHOLD, A SON IS BORN UNTO US, ONE WHO HEARS US AND BECAME ATTACHED UNTO US. PRAISE THE LORD. HE JUDGED OUR STRUGGLES AND BROUGHT US GOOD FORTUNE, HAPPINESS, REWARD, HONOR; HE ADDED US TO HIS FAMILY AND CALLED US THE SONS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS._
This completely blows one’s mind when one discovers it. Jesus Christ is not just a mere name mentioned in sermons. Jesus is the content, the context, the text, the paragraph, the mark and the remark of the *”Word of Truth “*.
Jesus is the outline of the entire Bible. And His “scarlet thread” of redemption links & runs through the Bible!!!!!!!