When you die, don’t worry.
Don’t be concerned over your decaying body because people will take care of what is required.
*1 – Buy you new white clothes
*2 – Wash you
*3 – Take you out of your home
*4 – to your new place of stay (the grave)
*5 – Many will come to bid farewell at your funeral – in fact, many will cancel work for the sake of your burial, even though most of them didn’t know you whilst you were alive.
*6 – Your belongings will be gotten rid of:
* your cars
* your check books
* your bags
* your shoes
* your clothes
* Your job, someone else will take your position*
* Your wealth will go to inheritors
* Whereas you will remain to be questioned about every minor and major deed
* There will be 3 types of mourners over you
* 1- The people who knew you only at face value will say ‘poor man’
* 2- Your friends will grieve for hours or days but then return to laughter
* 3- The deep grief at your household will last for a week, two weeks, a month, 2-months or even a year
* And thereafter they will add you to their memories
* And so your story amidst the people ended
* And your story with the reality begins, *where will you spend Eternity?*
* And that is the life after death
* Indeed, the following things will leave you:-
* 1- Beauty
* 2- Wealth
* 3- Health
* 4- Children
* 5- The mansions
* 6- Your spouse
* And your real life has just started, *Eternity*.
The question here is….
*What have you prepared for your Eternity or hereafter?*
This reality needs to be thought over: Therefore
*Take care of these two things ..*
Don’t forget your *Prayers*
*And don’t forget to pass this message on to many…* Because once your eyes closes in death, the only property left for you is *”your relationship WITH GOD”.*
Where will you spend Eternity, *Heaven or Hell.* Let’s all live a *holy life* my Brothers & sisters.
Please forward for evangelism..